Thursday, November 4, 2010

life on the edge..

waddup??..



rasa dh lama x blogging...so now i think i will start it all over again ~..i'm not much a writer or a storyteller..pity me..(^__^")..but its worth it to share it with others though..

the not so fun fact about me:

- i'm a future secondary school teacher
- next semester will be the busiest year of my life..practicum n fyp ~..geez!
- i live alone n sometime or once a week a bunch of guys will be trashing my house..don't get me wrong ya..it's my father, brother n all his 'guys'...
- i like good food, good guy n good life..hehe
- my real dream is to becoming a pastry chef...i like!!
- i love my family deeply..can't imagined life without them..saranghae~

that is all from me..maybe esok if i'm not lazy i will continue..got to go..cakit pewurt a.k.a stomachaches~

No comments:

Post a Comment